Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Four days to Mrs. Fritzgerald

Four days out...wow...I can barely believe it...I didn't post yesterday - trying to get my life in order...

Ended up picking up my father from the hospital yesterday and he went right to another one for a procedure they needed to do. So that spent the rest of my day...didn't get home til almost 8.

I got all of my printwork done - did the programs yesterday - they look awesome. Folded them when I got home. Placecards are all done and today I printed the thank you cards that will be attached to the favors.

it's my last day of work - won't have to come back to the office until the 22nd of November in an hour - that's awesome!!!

Talked to my hair and make-up artist and found that she's only charging me $65 to do both me and my daughter's hair...what a blessing...and a friend that I've had since 5th grade...gotta love real friends.

So now - on the to-do list still is to get to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for the throw away bouquet stuff (got a coupon for that), and the stuff for the favors. Then I'll need to get busy putting them together so they can go to the caterer at the hall for the tables...

Tomorrow will be the hair and make-up test and that's really about it...

I'm feeling really calm right now. I hope it stays that way..I'm sure the excitement will build but that's okay.

Now I'm just saying prayers that everything goes smoothly and that I won't have to deal with any drama from the "others" on my special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment