Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day Ten...

I realized earlier this evening that tomorrow our countdown will be into the single digits...I almost don't know how to act...

But I'm so frickin organized that I've gotten everything completed so much to the point that I really don't have anything to do...it's almost freaking me out because I feel like I should have a gazillion things to do and I just don't...

I'm certain that this will all change with the coming of the weekend...I'll be by myself this weekend as my beau has drill so I'll be free with enough time to get my stuff done...

I almost cancelled my facial appointment today but decided against it...this is my wedding and I need to look beautiful. So the facial is on for Saturday at 2 with a skin care follow up after.

Sunday I need to go get my hair and make-up test done and I really need to get back to the craft store on Saturday...

I'm only working Monday and Tuesday of next week and I have a hundred thousand things in my head that I know I need to do and I hope that I'm able to get them done.

The budget is done and we're still in the black so I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now...we'll even have money to eat in Vegas...LOL

Speaking of Vegas our travel documents came in the mail today so now we're good to go...oh damn...I still have to pack!!!

I guess I'll get that in on Wednesday while I clean the house...

More tomorrow...

Nine days and counting then!

No comments:

Post a Comment