Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 11...almost there...

Yeah I know it's been a few days since I posted a blog...lol

The last time I posted was Saturday...a few things have gone on since then...

I got back to work on Monday to total mayhem. My company went through an acquisition over the weekend and there was so much shit to do...not to mention work that piled up in the one day I was off so I haven't had time to write anything.

Anyway...got past Monday work and now it's Tuesday...whew...

On Sunday I got up and went to get my stepmom and we went to JoAnn and Party City. Between the two we got the decorations for the church, placecards and some other stuff that I can't remember now...lol

Now all that's left to buy is the flowers which I will pick up on Saturday morning and the stuff to make the throw away bouquet which I will try to get to after next week. I also want to look into getting something cute as a favor that's fairly inexpensive because right about now we are running out of money...

But the important stuff will be complete this week.

We have the final meeting with the caterer to pick out linens, finalize the menu and most importantly pay her. That's on Thursday evening. I will be extra relieved once that's finished...that's the biggest expense. I haven't even begun to think about packing for the trip - my mind can't even comprehend that right now...

My facial appointment is Saturday...can't wait for that torture. Sunday is my hair and make-up test...scared of that...

But more importantly I got my seating mostly done so that's a load off too - thank you to the seating arrangement software that I have - it was done in minutes...

Now I'm off to the shower and then to bed...until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment