Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Six...

Well - finally past the one week mark...a lot went on yesterday but I wasn't feeling too hot so I didn't post.

Yesterday was a productive day. Got up early and met my Matron of Honor for breakfast and to do a drive by to the church.

Get to the gas station to get gas and I get a text from Hans talking about how he almost died on the expressway on his way to LaPorte for drill when his car hit some ice and he slid sideways down the median for about 40 yards...wtf???

Came home and picked up Jasmyn and we headed to get her shoes (and of course I found a couple of pair on clearance for the honeymoon) and then went to get my padded, strapless bra for my dress.

Went back home and cleaned my room and started laundry before heading out to my facial appointment. At the appointment you know they always talk you into extra services and I knew my skin was in pretty bad shape so I agreed to do a chemical peel. What on earth was I thinking???

The aesthitician put that shit on my face and instantly I wanted to scratch my face off and I had to let it sit for 3 minutes...OMG...then when she "neutralized" it the shit burned even more...but after that and the extractions my face felt AWESOME so I'm glad I did it.

My honey was home when I got home and I got back to the laundry and ended up falling asleep for a few hours. Woke up and felt like doo-doo...all stuffed up, sneezing and shit...last thing I need is to be sick for the wedding.

So I immediately took some meds and of course was up until after 2 this morning. But thanks to Daylight Savings time I'm up and at it early...

Tasks for today are grocery store and a hair and make up test later on in the day then gotta get myself together for what I'm sure will be two last harrowing days at work before I'm off until the 22nd...

I don't think we'll have a singer...sigh...and we still don't know the verdict on our groomsman...but we decided to leave him on the program in spirit...

Until later on or tomorrow...the countdown is really on now...

No comments:

Post a Comment