Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 9...into the single digits...

Okay...so it was the calm before the storm...who knew???

And the hits just keep on coming but 9 days out - what can you do?

Today I got an IM from my singer...this is the second one. Originally I had Hans to ask his cousin who is a professional entertainer to sing. She said yes then she said she didn't know so I finally just said NO. Then I remembered a young lady that we heard sing at a party that is the daughter of a friend of mine. She was so excited that I asked her to sing and has been practicing and everything...

Today she got her basketball schedule - and there's a game on the day of the wedding...BUT...she told me not to panic yet because she doesn't know what time the game is...sigh...

Then later on this afternoon Hans called. One of his groomsmen is a cop. The city that he works for has taken him and replaced him for some guy that they let go of...and changed his off days...so he now has to work from 7 to 3 on the 12, 13, and 14th...and he has no available days to take off...so he's fighting it with the city but we won't know about that until later on tonight...sigh again...

Tonight at 7 is the final meeting at the hall. Got my cashier's check all ready and the tip in cash...git 'er done...and that's the last really big thing to pay for. So that should be exciting at least...then I can finalize my tables and get the placecards printed...

Can I just go to sleep and wake up next Friday???

No comments:

Post a Comment