Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 15...

Not much to report today...I had a long late night last night...stayed up way too late trying to catch up with my thoughts...didn't make it.

Took a mental health day from work today and laid in bed for the majority of the day.

I did manage to get to the store yesterday for the cake cutter, bubbles and jewelry to wear with my gown.

Got up this evening and went with my fiance, son and stepson so they could be fitted for their tuxes. Tomorrow is the last day for the guys to be fitted without paying a late fee.

While at dinner we got a call from one of the groomsmen that they just moved and he's having a hard time coming up with the money...to which I replied Oh well...we aren't paying for it so either one of the girls will have to walk down alone or two will walk with one guy...it's too late to make any changes at this point...

So now here I sit going back over my day while my love is sleeping next to me...he always looks so peaceful when he's sleeping...lol

Tomorrow will be a busy day...going to look for decorations and stuff to make the throw away bouquet with my dad's girlfriend...Jasmyn is off to Fright Fest with her friends - thank God for that...lol. I also have to pick her dress up tomorrow...

And now here we are - in two hours we will officially be two weeks out...the thought of it makes me feel so many emotions at one time it's almost unbelievable. And I know it's right because I still look at the man and get weak in the knees...sigh...

Speaking of...I had a long talk with my sister yesterday about the madness that's been going on between myself and two of my fiance's cousins...she said we should have a good old fashioned sit down with them. So - now that I have backup...that's exactly what we are going to do...because the ignorance and foolishness won't stop until I lay down the law...so it's going DOWN on Saturday morning...then I am going to politely take my ass to my facial appointment and begin my "get pretty" week for the biggest day in my 40 years of existence!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment